Monday, October 22, 2012

Shalimar

Rating: 3 ducks; Price: $$
This is probably my favorite Indian spot in AA. It's a bit expensive but it has the best lassis around.

Go for the murgh tikka masala! It's super flavorful, but not super spicy even if you ask for "hot." DISCLAIMER- my spice tolerance may be a little high for most. I've had super spicy stuff from them before but you have to demand extra extra spicy.

The lamb korma is off the menu but you can still get it if you ask nicely. It has a sweeter taste if you're into that but not my favorite.

By far, the best is the lassi. A delicious yogurt sensation in your mouth. Sweet lassis are my favorite since they have a light rose flavor and the tanginess of the yogurt really shines through. The mango and strawberry flavors were preferred by the others, which if you have a sweet tooth may be the choice for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment